A child especially during his childhood is continuously exposed to polluted air and innumerable harmful disease producing organisms like bacteria, parasites that will make his body prone to uninvited days of illness. Being a parent, it’s your duty to empower your child with a strong immune systemand lifetime protection against all sorts of diseases.
Walk on these simple steps to enhance your child’s immune system –
- Flood your child’s everyday meal with essential nutritional supplements without compromising even a bit to make them fit and healthy for life. Your child’s diet must include Vitamins A,C,E, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Whole grains are also a healthy option as they are rich in beta-glucan that helps in cleaning the intestines while strengthening the body
- Breastfeed your little baby as breast milk plays a vital role in building your baby’s strong immunity. Breastfed babies experience fewer infections as compared to others because breast milk contains all the required proteins, fatty acids that your child needs to be healthy.
- Love and affection does no harm, instead make your kids forever happy. Always maintain a strong emotional connect with your child so that they feel secure, loved and positivity keeps coming their way. The more children feel loved, the healthier their immune system will be. The most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents so make sure that your child’s needs are being properly addressed and they are being heard. Ignoring your kid should never be the case in whatever situation. Pampering your child is great as they want to be loved but spoiling them by offering everything they ask for can be upset to your child’s growth.
- Don’t bound your child within the four walls of your home but let them explore the incredible beauty of nature. Go for evening walks with them or Sunday picnics in nearby park will be a great idea. Fresh air can be an excellent immune stimulator.
- Incorporate good hygiene habits in your child and teach them to wash their hands before and after every meal as it reduces the chances of being picked up by any disease or allergy. Make them brush their teeth twice a day and use a handkerchief while sneezing or coughing.
An Immune child is the result of well-groomed parenting skills and reflects prosperity of the nation. An immune kid stays more happy and healthier than non-immune children .
“Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.” – Brooke Hampton
Author: adminKIIT World school is best school in Gurgaon. The teachers here take pride in their unique teaching pedagogies and a very well structured curriculum. A finest future for your child is guaranteed here.
Managing screen time for young children
It’s no more a shock or surprise if you see a 3 year old kid wearing thick spectacles as with the digital age coming up, children stay glued to [..]
Building immunity in children
A child especially during his childhood is continuously exposed to polluted air and innumerable harmful disease producing organisms like bacteria, [..]
Importance of making your kid self dependent from the early age
“It’s not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings”