Gone are the days when kids used to meet in the corners of their neighborhood to spend some quality time with their friends. Planning a proper day and activities in a pre decided destination on a stipulated time is the latest fad. The modern mums call it a play date. So it is a date with your friend to play. Isn’t it interesting?
One of the best advantages of a play date is that it strengthens the sharing quality in your little one. Toddlers have an intrinsic nature of being possessive about their belongings. But it is simple to promote the habit of sharing while kids are at play. So parents can chill and let the kids be in the company of their peers.
An overview will explain certain handy tips to organise a play date.
- Pick the toddlers whose parents are known to you as the toddlers will be accompanied with their parents. So a time for bonding for both the parents and kids.
- Keep the gathering small so that it is manageable. After all it should be a pleasant experience and not a messy one with an unorganized crowd.
- Best time to get the kids to eat healthy when their attention is divided and something new can be introduced to them. Ask from the parent of the invited kid about food likes and dislikes so that the date refreshments can be planned accordingly. Be tactful and the rest will follow. For the older age group, food should be of their choice so that commotion can be kept at bay.
- Assemble enough games and activities so that they get best time to play without feeling bored even for a minute.
- Be prepared to get the kids acquainted with certain rules to avoid an unruly set of children
With careful and constructive planning, a play date can be a memorable one for all.
Author: adminKIIT World school is best school in Gurgaon. The teachers here take pride in their unique teaching pedagogies and a very well structured curriculum. A finest future for your child is guaranteed here.
How to reduce gadget addiction in young children
The new technological era is definitely helping us grow and move closer to future but calling it all boon will be a wrong statement. Technology has [..]
How to choose best school for your child?
Whether you are choosing a public school or a private one for your little kids, careful planning is a must. Your crucial decision of choosing the [..]
Managing screen time for young children
It’s no more a shock or surprise if you see a 3 year old kid wearing thick spectacles as with the digital age coming up, children stay glued to [..]