Gone are the days when kids used to meet in the corners of their neighborhood to spend some quality time with their friends. Planning a proper day and activities in a pre decided destination on a stipulated time is the latest fad. The modern mums call it a play date. So it is a date with your friend to play. Isn’t it interesting?
One of the best advantages of a play date is that it strengthens the sharing quality in your little one. Toddlers have an intrinsic nature of being possessive about their belongings. But it is simple to promote the habit of sharing while kids are at play. So parents can chill and let the kids be in the company of their peers.
An overview will explain certain handy tips to organise a play date.
- Pick the toddlers whose parents are known to you as the toddlers will be accompanied with their parents. So a time for bonding for both the parents and kids.
- Keep the gathering small so that it is manageable. After all it should be a pleasant experience and not a messy one with an unorganized crowd.
- Best time to get the kids to eat healthy when their attention is divided and something new can be introduced to them. Ask from the parent of the invited kid about food likes and dislikes so that the date refreshments can be planned accordingly. Be tactful and the rest will follow. For the older age group, food should be of their choice so that commotion can be kept at bay.
- Assemble enough games and activities so that they get best time to play without feeling bored even for a minute.
- Be prepared to get the kids acquainted with certain rules to avoid an unruly set of children
With careful and constructive planning, a play date can be a memorable one for all.
Not All Nurseries Can Be The Best Play Schools And Not All Schools Have The Best Nurseries
An area where plants are grown for transplanting, for use as stocks for budding and grafting”- as defined by Meriam-Webster which if translated to [..]
How to grow logical thinking power of your child
Whenever a child’s growth is concerned we focus on the overall development of the child. One of the major factors to be kept in mind while planning [..]
How important is for your kid to be in the best playschool
Nowadays little ones start getting the flavors of school from the age of 12-18 months only. Wondering what these babies could possibly learn at such [..]